Winchester and Mottisfont Abbey
The Cathedral church of the Holy Trinity, Saint Peter, Saint Paul and Saint Swithun commonly known as Winchester Cathedral. The cathedral as it stands today was built from 1079 to 1532 and is dedicated to numerous saints.
Mottisfont Abbey is operated by National Trust, the site include historic house museum and gardens. During the dissolution of the monasteries under Henry VIII, the priory was described and in 1536 the king gave Mottisfont to a favoured statesman, Sir William Sandys.